Currently Reading: Issue Nº22
– By Stacey Gualandi ‘Let’s Go’ Take 5 with Shania Twain, the Returning Residency Champ on the Las Vegas Strip “Twainiacs” are all about 2020, and with good reason: Their idol Shania Twain was recently named “Woman of the Year” by Nevada Ballet Theater at its annual Black & White... continue reading.
Without Leaving The Las Vegas Strip: A Delicious Day-To-Night Guide —By Stacey Gualandi If you’ve ever wanted to do some gastronomic globe-trotting (but don’t have the time or money to actually take a trip) look no further than the Las Vegas Strip. The world-famous boulevard is ripe with wide-ranging restaurants... continue reading.
– By Dayna Roselli In February of 2020, David Hogan of Las Vegas launched his company “Original Paw Supply.” He created trendy sneakers for dogs. They have weather resistant soles to protect their paws, and they also look good in pictures! Hogan is proud of his product, but he never... continue reading.
Summer is here, the pool is prime and being swimsuit ready well we all need a little help with that. The staff at L.A. Laser in Vegas are ready to help. “We love our clients each and every one of them, as we wouldn’t be the best in Vegas without them,”... continue reading.
– By Elena Castriota If one explores the beauty section of Instagram these days, it’s impossible not to stumble upon a video of someone receiving injectables and other aesthetic enhancements. Revenge MD - revenge on aging that is! The owner, Sandra Bledsoe, insists that while they offer many services that... continue reading.
Publisher’s Choice Award: Best Laser Spa In 2020 – By Ashlee DeMartino L.A. Laser is a place where clients feel like family. The salon is a boutique-style spa with the latest laser technology. Beauty, comfort, affordability provide custom treatments for all skin types. For owner Amber Reyes being able to... continue reading.
– By Dayna Roselli Las Vegas has its fair share of country clubs, but when you don’t play golf, it doesn’t really serve a purpose. The Stirling Club is an upscale private club that may be a better fit for your lifestyle, and so far this year, the club has... continue reading.
– By Ashlee DeMartino “I played hockey my whole life. It's molded me into the person I am today," said Nick Pomponio, owner and head attorney of Pomponio Injury Law. Nick Pomponio grew up in Michigan, where he was born a hockey player. The lessons he learned on the ice: hard work, determination, and teamwork have followed him his... continue reading.
– By Allison Kugel While the world may still be socially distancing, people are online now more than ever looking for connections and answers. The eighth season of MTV's Catfish: The TV Show will go to the ends of the internet to find them. For the first time ever, Executive Producer... continue reading.
Introducing A Modern Interpretation Of Lake Las Vegas Living On a tiered bluff overlooking Lake Las Vegas, Vantage is a 37-home community brought to life by Blue Heron, a design-led development firm based in Las Vegas. With limited lots remaining for sale, Vantage features dramatic entries and living spaces that sprawl in multiple directions as you take in the flawless desert and lake landscape. “We begin every project by... continue reading.
Your Lake Las Vegas Custom Home – By Whitney Ogden Custom home design at Lake Las Vegas focuses on creating an unparalleled and tailored experience on the water from the moment you walk up to the front door. “The home at 23 Summer House Drive captures this trend in a beautiful way,” said Gene Northup... continue reading.
– By Danica Serena Stockton Primarily servicing the Las Vegas and Reno regions of Nevada, Sandra Bledsoe develops businesses centered around anti-aging and medical wellness. Her company, Revenge MD, trains and hires medical professionals that specialize in weight loss, hormone balance solutions, botox, and PDO thread lifts. She hopes to... continue reading.
Currently Reading Issue Nº23
Discover The Best Version Of You