Currently Reading: Issue Nº22
There’s something really different about living in Las Vegas. It’s the large number of billboards and advertising that other cities just can’t match. The interesting thing is that all of these billboards, with images of entertainers, celebrities, and comedians all have in common Can you guess? It’s the dazzling smile... continue reading.
– By Ashlee Demartino From rock bottom to triumph, at 36, Larry Nolan’s life reads like a Hollywood movie script whose success has landed him with mentions on Forbes and Inc. 5000. Born and raised in Southern California, Nolan moved to Antelope Valley when he was in high school. “When... continue reading.
– By Ashlee Demartino Tucked back in a quaint mall along Rainbow Boulevard in Las Vegas, sits the town's newest and healthiest spot, Squally's Café. Squally's Café is unlike any other café in town. Squally's founders, Alina Albizu and Pasquale Romano eat, breathe, and sleep their concept of being part of... continue reading.
– By Danica Serena Stockton Patrick Kang has had the honor of serving his community to protect victims of personal injury and employment discrimination/compensation. Kang recalls the defining moment in his life that inspired him to pursue his path. “When I was young, my dad got into a work-related accident... continue reading.
Michael Phelps Gets Candid About His Struggles in the Spotlight – By Allison Kugel With his unmatched agility and speed in the water, Michael Phelps holds the all-time record for Olympic gold medals earned. The closest thing to Aquaman, on two legs, Phelps, like many pro-athletes who have reached his... continue reading.
– By Sarah Jenkins Gentille Chhun is one busy woman. The Las Vegas resident of nearly twenty years wears many professional hats. Chances are you’ve caught her stealing the show on Lifetime’s hit, “Marrying Millions”, currently filming Season 2. I met Gentille a recent afternoon to discuss the show’s success... continue reading.
– By Danica Serena Stockton Raymond Roberts has been developing and executing his craft as a bladesmith and jeweler for the last three years. Hailing from Norman, Oklahoma, he takes pride in providing artisanal pieces to the local area as well as fulfilling orders for customers nationwide. Initially, his craft... continue reading.
A UFC Ring Girl’s Baby Steps Toward Motherhood – By Stacey Gualandi When it comes to striking her signature pose, spokesmodel Arianny Celeste isn’t going to let a little pregnancy get in the way. “I still like my bikini, so I'm not going to hide the bump. I'm proud of... continue reading.
– By Dayna Roselli Priscilla Vilchis knew she had big shoes to fill once given that title, but she's proud and confident she can help educate the public about the benefits of marijuana. Vilchis is the CEO and CMO of Premium Produce. She is the youngest and first-ever minority female CEO... continue reading.
– Danica Serena Stockton Shyon Keoppel, co-owner of 3rd Base LA Restaurant, gives us insight on the evolution of dining during the pandemic. Keoppel describes the restaurant prior to Covid-19 as, “operating at full capacity and doing really well! Each month was record-breaking.” Even though 3rd Base LA had only... continue reading.
– By Danica Serena Stockton Shyon Keoppel began his career in entrepreneurship and investments in his hometown in Oklahoma. A deficit in subprime lending to borrowers with less than ideal credit inspired him to step in on projects with potential but little to no funding. At 19 years old, he... continue reading.
Authentic Beach Elegance Defined That’s the mantra of Élia Beach Club at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton and owned by JC Hospitality. Get ready to be transported to an authentic pool club experience that feels like you are in Mykonos or Tulum. A beach house, a... continue reading.
Currently Reading Issue Nº23
Discover The Best Version Of You