Currently Reading: Issue Nº22
Belluscious is not only the greatest portmanteau of all time, it also happens to be the name of Gen Cleary’s world-renowned production company, which, much to our benefit, is now performing at Virgin Hotels’ Élia Beach Club. Gen Cleary founded Belluscious in Montreal, Canada (birthplace of Cirque Du Soleil) in... continue reading.
– Anand K. Nair Profitability is one of the biggest items often overlooked by business owners. Most business owners spend the majority of their time working in their businesses versus on their businesses. They get stuck in the never-ending grind of putting clients, patients and customers into the business cycle, and they fail to take... continue reading.
– By Paul Zahn People typically think tequila is simply the main ingredient in the most ordered cocktail in the world (the margarita)however, tequila is much more than a base spirit in a cocktail: it’s a culinary, cultural and tourist destination in the Jalisco region of Mexico. The town of... continue reading.
—By Paul Zahn Known for its volcanic mountains, stunning beaches, lush rice paddies, and yoga and meditation retreats, Bali—an island province of Indonesia—is the perfect getaway to beat the winter woes and find your zen. Bali boasts the best of both worlds when it comes to tourism: a euphoric urban... continue reading.
– By Stacey Gualandi When Dr. Nitin J. Engineer sets his sights on something, he doesn’t blink, so that’s just what this hand-surgeon-turned-plastic surgeon did when this year’s calendar turned to 2020. In January, he opened his new plastic surgery practice—aptly named Engineered Aesthetics— in Henderson, Nev., marking his triumphant... continue reading.
Dimopoulos attributes his success to producing results plain and simple. The firm recovers millions monthly on behalf of its clients. Attorney Dimopoulos began his career as a corporate lawyer in his home state of Michigan. Even before going into practice, Dimopoulos showed considerable legal promise. He scored in the top... continue reading.
– By Stacey Gualandi ‘Let’s Go’ Take 5 with Shania Twain, the Returning Residency Champ on the Las Vegas Strip “Twainiacs” are all about 2020, and with good reason: Their idol Shania Twain was recently named “Woman of the Year” by Nevada Ballet Theater at its annual Black & White... continue reading.
Without Leaving The Las Vegas Strip: A Delicious Day-To-Night Guide —By Stacey Gualandi If you’ve ever wanted to do some gastronomic globe-trotting (but don’t have the time or money to actually take a trip) look no further than the Las Vegas Strip. The world-famous boulevard is ripe with wide-ranging restaurants... continue reading.
– By Dayna Roselli In February of 2020, David Hogan of Las Vegas launched his company “Original Paw Supply.” He created trendy sneakers for dogs. They have weather resistant soles to protect their paws, and they also look good in pictures! Hogan is proud of his product, but he never... continue reading.
Summer is here, the pool is prime and being swimsuit ready well we all need a little help with that. The staff at L.A. Laser in Vegas are ready to help. “We love our clients each and every one of them, as we wouldn’t be the best in Vegas without them,”... continue reading.
– By Elena Castriota If one explores the beauty section of Instagram these days, it’s impossible not to stumble upon a video of someone receiving injectables and other aesthetic enhancements. Revenge MD - revenge on aging that is! The owner, Sandra Bledsoe, insists that while they offer many services that... continue reading.
Publisher’s Choice Award: Best Laser Spa In 2020 – By Ashlee DeMartino L.A. Laser is a place where clients feel like family. The salon is a boutique-style spa with the latest laser technology. Beauty, comfort, affordability provide custom treatments for all skin types. For owner Amber Reyes being able to... continue reading.
Currently Reading Issue Nº23
Discover The Best Version Of You