Currently Reading: Issue Nº22
Nick Pomponio Pushes The Extra Mile
– By Ashlee DeMartino “I played hockey my whole life. It's molded me into the person I am today," said Nick Pomponio, owner and head attorney of Pomponio Injury Law. Nick Pomponio grew up in Michigan, where he was born a hockey player. The lessons he learned on the ice: hard work, determination, and teamwork have followed him his ... continue reading.
Nev Schulman Takes on a Virtual Season of Catfish
– By Allison Kugel While the world may still be socially distancing, people are online now more than ever looking for connections and answers. The eighth season of MTV's Catfish: The TV Show will go to the ends of the internet to find them. For the first time ever, Executive Producer ... continue reading.
Alluring By Design: Blue Heron’s Vantage Community
Introducing A Modern Interpretation Of Lake Las Vegas Living On a tiered bluff overlooking Lake Las Vegas, Vantage is a 37-home community brought to life by Blue Heron, a design-led development firm based in Las Vegas. With limited lots remaining for sale, Vantage features dramatic entries and living spaces that sprawl in multiple directions as you take in the flawless desert and lake landscape. “We begin every project by ... continue reading.
Experience Waterfront Living
Your Lake Las Vegas Custom Home – By Whitney Ogden Custom home design at Lake Las Vegas focuses on creating an unparalleled and tailored experience on the water from the moment you walk up to the front door. “The home at 23 Summer House Drive captures this trend in a beautiful way,” said Gene Northup, ... continue reading.
Sandra Bledsoe On Anti-Aging & Wellness
– By Danica Serena Stockton Primarily servicing the Las Vegas and Reno regions of Nevada, Sandra Bledsoe develops businesses centered around anti-aging and medical wellness. Her company, Revenge MD, trains and hires medical professionals that specialize in weight loss, hormone balance solutions, botox, and PDO thread lifts. She hopes to ... continue reading.
Smiles By Goh: Leading In Cosmetic Dentistry
There’s something really different about living in Las Vegas. It’s the large number of billboards and advertising that other cities just can’t match. The interesting thing is that all of these billboards, with images of entertainers, celebrities, and comedians all have in common Can you guess? It’s the dazzling smile ... continue reading.
For Larry Nolan, Success Is Hardcore
– By Ashlee Demartino From rock bottom to triumph, at 36, Larry Nolan’s life reads like a Hollywood movie script whose success has landed him with mentions on Forbes and Inc. 5000. Born and raised in Southern California, Nolan moved to Antelope Valley when he was in high school. “When ... continue reading.
Squally’s Café: A Health-Conscious Delight
– By Ashlee Demartino Tucked back in a quaint mall along Rainbow Boulevard in Las Vegas, sits the town's newest and healthiest spot, Squally's Café. Squally's Café is unlike any other café in town. Squally's founders, Alina Albizu and Pasquale Romano eat, breathe, and sleep their concept of being part of ... continue reading.
The Heart of Law Patrick Kang
– By Danica Serena Stockton Patrick Kang has had the honor of serving his community to protect victims of personal injury and employment discrimination/compensation. Kang recalls the defining moment in his life that inspired him to pursue his path. “When I was young, my dad got into a work-related accident. ... continue reading.
Michael Phelps: The Weight of Gold
Michael Phelps Gets Candid About His Struggles in the Spotlight – By Allison Kugel With his unmatched agility and speed in the water, Michael Phelps holds the all-time record for Olympic gold medals earned. The closest thing to Aquaman, on two legs, Phelps, like many pro-athletes who have reached his ... continue reading.
INTERVIEW: GENTILLE CHHUN ON MARRYING MILLIONS TV SHOW
– By Sarah Jenkins Gentille Chhun is one busy woman. The Las Vegas resident of nearly twenty years wears many professional hats. Chances are you’ve caught her stealing the show on Lifetime’s hit, “Marrying Millions”, currently filming Season 2. I met Gentille a recent afternoon to discuss the show’s success, ... continue reading.
Artisanal Bladesmith & Jeweler: Raymond Roberts
– By Danica Serena Stockton Raymond Roberts has been developing and executing his craft as a bladesmith and jeweler for the last three years. Hailing from Norman, Oklahoma, he takes pride in providing artisanal pieces to the local area as well as fulfilling orders for customers nationwide. Initially, his craft ... continue reading.
Currently Reading Issue Nº22
Discover The Best Version Of You